FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 19, 2016

Daily Pictures: Creativity Begins on Monday

Greetings!
My art & craft desk would be so messy on Monday. I love doing art project on Monday early in the morning.


I always start the first working day of the week with something boost my mood. One of them is making an art project. It keeps my sanity among those smallest details I have to do that make me dizzy all the time. And morning is the time when I feel so awake, body and soul.

Making an art project for MondayFest is one of my activity to varies all the design things I do. I can't stand to do one particular work everytime in my life. I must explore everything that I love to do. And Monday is my favorite day to sharpen my creativity mind. Although Monday sometimes makes me depressed with all the routines that I may not like. But messy desk with art projects makes me alive.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS