FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 8, 2016

Daily Pictures: Shoes to Wear

Greetings!
This is what I am thankful for today.


Sometimes you forget to thank for all the things you have and keep on hoping you can have something better.
This is my shoes for the last two years that always accompany me in running int he morning session. But since it's one of my often-to-wear shoes, I think it's time to retire it now. I usually use it when I have to go on a walk in a long distance. Yes, I love to walk whenever I can. But I am thankful I have this shoes that so light-weight so I can walk easily.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS