FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 9, 2016

Daily Pictures: Silhouette

Greetings! ❤
I am grateful today I can capture a nice view from where I stand to wait this evening.


These past two days, the sky has been so clear and no rain at all in the afternoon, but not in the night. Although the weather is so hot because it doesn't rain, but the sky in the afternoon is so lovely, especially today. God really has a great sense of art when He painted the sky like this. I am thankful I can enjoy the view because I am amazed for His work.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS