FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

October 26, 2016

Midweek Projects: Office for Two

Greetings!
I found myself drowning in inspiration of making a new design for House of Smichi's office. It all began when I was watching Mr. Kate's channel here
And then I was inspired to design a new office style for two, me and my partner.


Actually I run House of Smichi with my partner. But since he's the one with arranging the company from somewhere doesn't near the office, so I run House of Smichi alone. But it doesn't close the opportunity he will join here anytime soon.

And here is the design of the new House of Smichi's office. Separated with a glassboard divider, I made two areas. One for working area, one for meeting area with clients and brainstorming with our team.

In the working area, there are two desks that's separated by a big materials shelf in the middle. I made the design as comfort and cozy as I can so we can enjoy our most of the times here doing some interior projects.


And in the meeting area, we use a glassboard as a whiteboard to write something or draw something when are having meetings, either with the clients or brainstorming between the team. It attached in a ex-wooden pallet divider to separate the working area and meeting area.

I use the communal table when handle a meeting to add more spaces if we have meeting with the team. And we love to use a metal chair to add modern touch in the design.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon.
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS