FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!

WE ARE HOUSE OF SMICHI ❤

POPULAR POSTS

December 22, 2016

Enjoy My Book Club: Red Queen Book 1

Greetings! ❤
My next book list for this month is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Well, I think lately I have falling in love in the story of  romance in the kingdom between the Princess and the Prince. Somehow, my book this week answered my thirst for this genre.


I think this book is similar to a modern era of Cinderella story, a poor girl from non-aristocrat group of people that somehow became the main role for silver blood Princess while she is a pure red blood. Story begins when she met the undercovered Prince for the first time. The plots are amuse me and drowns me deep enough to see directly how Mare, the red blood Princess entered the life of two Princes in their kingdom.

This book separate two group of people at first, silver blood and the red blood. Silver blood is a group of people that rules all the country and have special powers like fire and let them burn without feel in pain, spraying water and play with it, and even the power to bulletproof. While the red bloods are the ordinary people with no specialty except working for the resources.

The end of the book also surprises me, although I smell something isn't right at the middle of the book. The younger Prince, Maven, is an interesting person and too nice, but too suspicious about where he must stand. And there's the older Prince, Cal. A typical for a common desirable Prince. And there's Mare, the girl who fill the plot as a modern Cinderella.

The imagination of the author is really amuse me. I love how she describes all the role in the book, the places, and even the beauty of silver bloods power. I love this story not because of the romance, but also the adventure that fills the books so nicely.

That's all for today. We'll see you all again soon!
Thank you for reading!

Remember,
think interior design, think House of Smichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US!

Feel free to contact us by drop comments
or
email us to: houseofsmichi@gmail.com

You can ask, share, discuss, or just talk about art and design with us! :)

POPULAR POSTS